Why outsource pension compliance and administration?
- Leave it to the experts – Plan administration is our primary business. Don’t risk a neglected or mishandled pension or profit-sharing plan. With your plan running smoothly in our capable hands, you may rest assured that that part of your business is being taken care of.
- Cut expenses – There is no need to divert your personnel from their primary responsibilities to pension plan management. Northeast Benefit Services, Inc. can take over those tasks more efficiently and for a flat annual fee.
- Clear communication – All practices are clearly communicated to both clients and plan participants.
Other service organizations I have worked with have a call center. How is Northeast Benefit Services, Inc. different?
- Personal service – You deal directly with the primary consultant or pension associate assigned to your plan. This person knows you and knows your business, and will be able to answer your questions.
- On-call, quick response – Our clients have spontaneous access to advice and answers to questions on short notice.
How can you offer quick response?
- Technical compatibility – Northeast Benefit Services, Inc. keeps current with the latest systems and software. We work with clients’ systems to achieve a seamless transition to Northeast Benefit Services, Inc. management and a continuing efficient operation.
- Operational consistency – As a Northeast Benefit Services, Inc. client, you’ll become familiar with our regular work processes that run smoothly and predictably with no surprises.
Why should I use an unbundled approach?
- Independence – As an independent firm with no product affiliation, we offer unbiased services to best meet your needs and objectives. We present no competitive threat or conflict of interest to our clients.
- Teamwork – We take pride in being able to collaborate with a client’s broker, tax advisor, attorney or other specialists who may be involved in the plan.
How do you keep track of my plan?
- Alert and attentive – We’re sticklers for detail. With Northeast Benefit Services, Inc., you can be assured that your plan will never “fall through the cracks,” that we are on top of what needs to be done. A status file is reviewed weekly in order to ensure compliance with all government agencies.